Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Sadness That Smiles





With your thoughts around me
My Angel you surround me
While asleep or awake
your love is what I take

The magic in your eyes
It is where my heart lies
I have so much to say
A poem and a story everyday

Will you come again?
Like a cool winter rain
‘I Love you’ - Say it again
‘Kiss me’ - And make me insane

Now that you are so far
I live with a deep scar
From sunrise to sun down
I only have reasons to frown

You were all what I had
Without you, life is depressingly sad
Happiness is nowhere to find
Not a day goes with peace of mind

Will you come again?
To unlock my memory chain
Before it becomes a poison in vein
And to free me from this worldly pain!!

Life has to be an incessant process of repair and reconstruction. Love with no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment